Immortal Protector - Elizabeth Finn I'll be the first one to say that I pretty much detest reviews that start of with; "If you like (insert book title) then you'll like (insert book title)", however I cannot avoid it.

This book reminded me so much of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, albeit a shorter version and there are several fundamental differences, but the one most important similarity: the chemistry between the two main characters is off-the-charts-HOTT!!

The only minor thing that I didn't like was Ember's attitude when she felt her life went to $h1t (not putting in spoilers to point out when) and yes it was a big part of the plot, so it definitely wasn't an issue with the author, who quite effectively made me want to scream at Ember for acting like my hormonal teenager.

"What if I can never remember us?" She broke the silence and stilled him.
"Then I guess we'll have to fall in love all over again."
"How can you be so sure that's possible?"
"Because we're so fucking good at it."

All I can say is that if I am ever a widow, I sure as hell hope that my next lover is a vampire, because damn, between JR Ward and now Elizabeth Finn, they sure are a big part of my ultimate fantasy... sigh~ a girl can dream, right?